23 November 2008

Welcome to the Lair....

Merry Meet and welcome!

'Tis the time when Autumn draws to a close...a time of renewal. This is my favorite time of the year. The trees have almost exhausted their showiness, the breezes foretell the coming sleep, and the air is scented with the warmth of family fireplaces. It's the homecoming time.

And you discovered this little home....so I welcome you in.

Were you here in person, I'd pour you a cup of soothing tea, slice a bit of homemade bread, and offer you a moment of respite in front of a crackling fire...surrounded by books and warmth and comfort.

2 comments:

  1. Kat, what a beautiful "home" you've created! The soothing tea, fresh bread, and warm comfort are welcome, indeed. Thank you for inviting me in...I'll visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY! Thank you! You are welcome any time....

    ReplyDelete